MURRAY takes very seriously the privacy of your data. Therefore these are treated with the utmost care and stored securely.
In accordance with the provisions of Art.10 of the Law of Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, we hereby inform our users that the registered office of MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. is located in Paseo de los Tilos, No. 18 A, 08034 Barcelona; its tax identification number is B-66087388 and registered in Volume 43857, Folio 1, Page 440368, Inscription 1ª.
MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L., as a supplier providing sales through internet e-commerce, has its head office in the city of Barcelona, located on Paseo de los Tilos, No. 18 A. The company sells its goods via the internet, on the website http://www.murrayofficial.com
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. These General Conditions Regarding Use of the Site, along with the general and/or specific contract conditions, are intended to regulate the provision of information and the commercial relationships between MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. and its website users.
By browsing the site and/or using the services of the online store, user status is acquired. Both navigation and use of online shopping services as a user implies acceptance of all Terms and Conditions of use, as well as the General and Specific terms and conditions governing the acquisition of goods or the provision of services. MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. may at any time and without notice, amend these Terms, by posting such changes on the website, so they can be known by users prior to visiting the online store or purchasing any product for sale.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), we inform our customers that:
- Personal information collected on this website will be included in a computerized database owned by MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. The database is registered with the General Registry of Data Protection in accordance with current legislation and is in compliance with all security measures of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, governing security measures for electronic files containing personal data.
- The data collected through users filling in forms and/or via electronic mailings will be processed and incorporated into the data files of MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. in order to: respond effectively or to provide requested services, facilitate the processing of orders, and send advertising regarding promotions offered by MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. through its website. To these ends, the user expressly consents to the processing of his/her personal data for the purposes stated herein.
- The collected user data will not be disclosed to any company, save in the case of third parties when such transfer corresponds to the requirements of development, implementation and control of the established purposes for the collection or receipt of the same, as provided in these terms.
- The user has at all times the right to information, access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, which can be done by email to the address: email@example.com or by regular mail addressed to the company at Paseo de los Tilos, No. 18 A, 08034 Barcelona. To exercise these rights, and in compliance with Instruction 1/1998, of 19 January, of the Agency for Data Protection, users are required to prove their identity to MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. by sending a photocopy of a National Identity Card or any other valid legal document establishing identity.
- The User is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data, exonerating MURRAY EXTREME SPORTS, S.L. of any responsibility.